2 Days Left for Earlybird Pricing!
These guys plus more than 90 others have now signed up for the season… have you made the most of the Earlybird pricing yet? You have two days left before the price increases this Thursday at midnight!
Earlybird pricing on a Season Pass includes:
– $40 off an adult 12x Race pass
– $20 off a 11x week Flex Fitness Training pass
– Event shirt valued at $80
– Your entry to the NZ SUP Technical Championships in Pauanui
– Your entry into the major spot prize draw if you participate in 8 or more races
Free Kids at Auckland Paddlefest!
Thanks to funding from Auckland Council we are stoked to be able to offer 20x free* Kids SUP Packages for any new Under 18 keen to get into SUP.
Kids SUP Package includes:
- 4x SUP Lessons with Mission Bay Watersports – 5:30pm (first 4x events)
- All SUP equipment provided for your 4x lessons incl board, paddle & pfd
- Entry into 7x Kids 1.5km SUP Races at Auckland Paddlefest – 6:30pm
- Entry into the Youth category at the NZ SUP Technical Championships
- Entry into the Auckland Secondary Schools SUP Championships
Opening Night Savings – Next Thursday!
Opening Night is next Thursday the 18th of October 6-8:30pm at the SUP Centre in Newmarket, and here’s why you need to be there:
Season Pass Discounts including:
– $50 off an Adult Race Season Pass
– $30 off an Adults Flex Fitness Training Season Pass
– $30 off a Kids SUP Race Season Pass
– 20x FREE Kids SUP Season Pass Entries (first timers only)
7 Week Pass Discounts including:
– $40 off an Adult Race 7 Week Pass
– $30 off an Adult Flex Fitness Training 7 Week Pass
– $20 off a Kids SUP Race 7 Week Pass
Heavily Discounted SUP Centre Product:
– 10% off Quickblade paddles
– 20% off leashes
– 20% off all Sharkskin
– up to 40% off Carve Sunglasses
– PLUS discounted Suunto GPS Watches (with SUP specific features)
Drink and Meal Deals:
– Tasty Treats brought to you by Mission Bay Pavilion
– Gold coin donation drinks-
Spot Prize Draws:
– Jam packed spot prizes for all those who attend and register on the night
NZ SUP Technical Championships
Auckland Paddlefest are stoked to be able to FINALLY let the cat out of the bag… this Season our Event #7 will also be doubling as the New Zealand SUP Technical Championships at our Pauanui Race on January 19th/20th!
If the deals above weren’t awesome enough… every Season Pass holder also gets an entry to the NZ SUP Technical Championships included with their pass!
So get yourself to Opening Night on October 18th, secure the awesome Season and 7 Week Pass deals, score some freebies, get amongst some social banter, and ensure your entry to NZ SUP Technical Championships is locked in for January… time to start training!
NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHES TOMORROW!
New name, new website! It’s still a work in progress but from tomorrow you can find the following info on our new and improved website!
– Category information
– Event dates and locations
– Sponsor info
Thanks to Harps from Blank Canvas Production for his work on this!